About Me

My photo
explorer, learner, grateful for every day!

Monday, October 19, 2009

So I missed a few days.

Mostly having to do with the fateful "blue screen of death" that arrived on my laptop thursday evening. I admired my tech-genius brother's recommendation to check out the advice for self-repair via youtube and google . . . but after a dizzying hour at the library, I began to think that perhaps people are computer science majors for a reason, and I shouldn't mess things up worse than they already are. whew.

Now my library computer is threatening to time me out . . . so unless I return this evening to update, it may be another few days before I begin writing frequently. excuses. excuses.

1 comment:

  1. surprise! you're catablogging! this is thrilling. i miss following the life of kd in real-time. this will have to do... p.s. where are you in the world?

    ReplyDelete